Defending Your Brand In The Age of Information Operations
Welcome! Please register for Zignal's virtual town hall by entering your name and email address. For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording after the event.
Join us live on September 30th, 2020 - 11am PT/2pm ET
Town Hall Description:
Today’s brands face a constantly evolving threat vector. Apart from traditional threats, such as malware, hacks, and DDoS, brands must now also be able to combat, control, and ultimately prevent threats propagated by highly coordinated and sophisticated information operations.
In this virtual town hall, a panel of cyber threat experts will discuss the state of current threats and how they spread on social media, the future of information operations, and why the right defense is based in reality and focused on active response – not simply riding out the storm.
Attendees will learn:
- Why run of the mill intelligence won’t cut it – and why data and indicators of specific threats should be customized to each organization’s brand and risk profile.
- What brands need to do to be prepared in this emerging threat space, especially during uncertain times.
- How to leverage data to craft the right approach to response operations.
- Dr. Chase Cunningham, Cybersecurity Expert
- Brigadier General Gregory Touhill, President of AppGate Federal Group
- Heather Dahl, CEO of Indicio.tech
- Johnson Wu, Cyber Expert
- Jack Koons, Cyber Strategist
Centralized Media Intelligence Platform
Analyze the entire media spectrum in realtime to make data driven decisions, identify trends and opportunities, and take proactive action.
Zignal Command Center
Mission Control for your Enterprise
Stunning visualizations of realtime data enables teams and departments to collaborate across the enterprise.