Watch Zignal's on-demand Town Hall to learn:
- Specific scenarios in which mis/disinformation can have costly effects on businesses
- How to decide if narrative-borne threats warrant an active or passive response
- Key steps for detecting, and getting ahead of, threatening narratives before they fully emerge into the mainstream.
- How the role of media and businesses play a crucial role as trusted experts in combating mis/disinformation
- Real-life examples of how to assess your business risk and take protective measures
- Jennifer Granston, Chief Customer Officer and Head of Insights, Zignal Labs
- Hanson Hosein, Founder, HRH Media Group; former Emmy and Overseas Press Club award-winning journalist for NBC News, and solo TV war correspondent with MSNBC
- Allyson Hugley, Strategic Research and Analytics Lead, Prudential Financial
Centralized Narrative Intelligence Platform
Analyze the entire media spectrum in realtime to make data driven decisions, identify trends and opportunities, and take proactive action.
Zignal Command Center
Mission Control for your Enterprise
Stunning visualizations of realtime data enables teams and departments to collaborate across the enterprise.